"What you do is such a great idea. I have to come and visit this hospital often. I take time to look at the artworks. It helps take my mind off things"
Make a donation
We could not continue our unique and important work without the generosity of others. Help us to inspire better health and wellbeing for patients, service users and carers across the UK.
There are a number of ways in which you can help...
- £15 could provide a 30-minute art tour to inspire patients and staff to get active and to see their surroundings in a new light.
- £30 could provide sketchbooks and pencils for 20 patients and care residents to help them combat boredom and express their creativity.
- £50 could provide panels, leaflets, or labels with facts, history, and secrets about artworks on display, so that patients and staff can better understand, explore and enjoy them.
- £100 could provide one artworks that would make all the difference to the patients and staff of a care site.
- £250 could help us to conserve and protect an artwork from damage so that it can again go on display for the enjoyment of patients and staff.
- £500 could provide five artworks to a care site for a whole year, transforming a sterile clinical environment into an inspiring, supportive public space
- £1000 or more could enable us to continue adding new, meaningful artworks to our collection and to care for them, so that they can be enjoyed by future generations.